Internal Complaint Committee
To provide and maintain dignified, safe and protected working
environment for women employees and students, where they can enjoy
working, study and explore their potential to the fullest.
Roles and functions:
- Dr. Hetal N Patel (Electronics & Communication
- Dr Shivmurti Srivastav (Head Food Processing Technology)
- Dr. Sudhir Vegad (In-Charge Head Computer Engineering)
- Dr. Ankita Singh (Food Processing Technology)
- Mrs. Nandini Patel Personal Assistant (Administration)
- Mrs. Gopi Bhatt (Computer Engineering)
- Mrs. Hemlata Patel (Information Technology)
- Mrs. Raina Patel (Food Processing Technology)
- Dr. Heena Kher (Electronics & Communication
Activities carried out:
- To counsel girl students about safety and security measures
- To create awareness about the problems in women's life and
- To create awareness about women welfare laws.
- To organize seminar and workshops relating to women
development, role of women in society, importance of health and
hygiene and personality development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general
well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women
employee of the college.
- To create a harmonious environment for women in campus.
- Entrepreneurship and Health Awareness for Women in Engineering
- Women's Health Awarenes
- Women's Day Celebration