Nurturing a universally relevant
knowledgeable & skilled human resources in Mechanical
- Providing quality infrastructure & learning inputs.
- Imparting value based knowledge.
- Offering industry relevant hands on practice &
project based training.
Email : email@example.com
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of
mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering
specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research
literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching
substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for
complex engineering problems and design system components or processes
that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the
public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use
research-based knowledge and research methods including design of
experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply
appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools
including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by
the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and
cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact
of the professional engineering solutions in societal and
environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to
professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an
individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex
engineering activities with the engineering community and with society
at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective
reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and
give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge
and understanding of the engineering and management principles and
apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to
manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have
the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long
learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Progress in professional and/or academic career.
- Demonstrate abilities as Independent thinker, team
player and team leader.
- Development of value system in professional front.
- Graduate should demonstrate knowledge in the domain
of mechanical design, thermal and manufacturing engineering.
- Graduate should be able to design new systems and
offer solutions to the real world problems in mechanical
engineering domain using conventional methods and modern
- Graduate should have high degree of ethics and
standards to pursue lifelong learning in order to serve
emerging needs of society.