Instill enduring values and excellence in learning fundamental
knowledge of automobile engineering, in universally relevant
context for industry and society.
- Conducive environment for learning practical applications
of latest technology through state-of-the-art laboratory
- Interaction with industry experts, visits to automotive
industry and automotive research organizations
- Motivate and support students for participating in
National level competition events for out of classroom practical
learning for hands-on practice and development of a professional
with ability to work in team and problem solving
Email : email@example.com
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of
mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering
specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research
literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching
substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for
complex engineering problems and design system components or processes
that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the
public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use
research-based knowledge and research methods including design of
experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply
appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools
including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by
the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and
cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact
of the professional engineering solutions in societal and
environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to
professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an
individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex
engineering activities with the engineering community and with society
at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective
reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and
give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge
and understanding of the engineering and management principles and
apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to
manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have
the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long
learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Ability to adapt contemporary automotive technologies
to cater the needs of industry and society
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained from Modern
designing tools for developing future automotive
- Capability to take up innovative projects and
inculcate entrepreneurship thinking process
- Learning through experiments conducted in various
laboratories along with its evaluation and data
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary squads,
related to automobile engineering.
- An ability to connect efficiently with latest and
modern-day technological developments by acquiring skills,
expertise and modern engineering tools used in automobile