To enrich extensively to our civilization tradition of excellence
in learning, to acquire knowledge, enlightenment and
self-realization in universally relevant context of 21st Century.
To provide value added education, empower our learners with
knowledge and wisdom to make them perpetual learner for the
lifetime, as we also endeavor to enable our learners to cope with
new challenges in the global context.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of
mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering
specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research
literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching
substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for
complex engineering problems and design system components or processes
that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the
public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use
research-based knowledge and research methods including design of
experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply
appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools
including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by
the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and
cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact
of the professional engineering solutions in societal and
environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to
professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an
individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex
engineering activities with the engineering community and with society
at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective
reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and
give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge
and understanding of the engineering and management principles and
apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to
manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have
the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long
learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Prepare students ready for Industry
- Encourage to take up innovative projects
- Motivate, Guide and support students for
participating in National level competition events for out of
class room practical learning, development of a professional
with ability to handle management of finance, human resource
management skills and learning to work in team and problem
- Inculcate / initiate entrepreneurship thinking
- Arrange visit to Automotive Industry and research
- Arrange webinars for updating knowledge of latest
developments for students and faculty members
- Industry Institute Interaction, Alumni Interaction
and periodic meetings with parents